01/10/2011

Life is but a train. (TEAR-RAIN)


package why are you so appealing?



can you guess the conent by this picture?
 

or with this picture?
 

but surely with this one


well, let's go over to the pictures we want to see so badly
 

it says two plastic kit for 2550yen each, but that's a lie.
 

lying is bad, you know..
 

this is the one to get our...
 

RAPE ATTACK!


rape will be had.


instead of a raped insides the package had strange papers,
  

 a HAKENKREUZARMBINDE,
 

and a black cat,
  

and a fortress of paper,
 

and a nothing.


this is better than expected.


an original SUZUMIYA HARUHI HAKENKREUZARMBINDE
 

it says danchou(FÜHRER)
 

it's out of faux leather, because we are animal-friendly


and we don't kill people to take their skin off and make clothing out of it.
 

as we can see it's made by cospa and cost 1,575yen
 (I paid 1500yen)
 

I always keep my used paper-clips
  

because I couldn't bear to just take their raison d'etre!
 

well, this is the brassard
 

the inside is white, sign says polyurethane
 

FUHRER in big
 

this is the legendary safety pin to pin it safely.
 

pictures say not to drink it, not to drink it out of a chemistry glass, not to iron or catch it.
 

(catch like in gotta catch 'em all)
 

my measurement technique say 37cms in diameter
  

and 10cms high
 

more than enough for my ~6.5cm arms.
 

and since I already was at it, I decided to measure the package too


37cms in lenght


25cm in width
 

and 20cms in height
 

a box truly worthy of my nazi and anime goods


and now for the Kuroneko figurine


a figurine by kotobukiya
 

it has Kuroneko on the box
 

(several times)
 

a very fappable box


the box gives her a  cryonic slumber
 

so she doesn't get lonely on the way to my home


the bottom is filled with warnings


'Adult collectible, not a toy.'
(that's what we call adult toys)
 

as if you would only develop sexual feelings after becoming 14...


small parts could choke your kids to death!


now for the unboxing symposium!



but let's listen to a song before unboxing...

 
I will call this song by the name ED7.


here you can see a wonderful piece of box and figurine
 

what wonderful flowers on there


and what a wonderful ac/dc lightning bolt!


this is the figurine
 

this is a comic


and this is at the bottom of the figurine's wrapping
 

those are for the base


you see, the base can be opened...
 

 and you can put either one or the other
base cover in it.


this one says ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai
that other kousaka sibling's says ore no imouto no tomodachi ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai


thus:
 the first one means my little sister can't be this kawaii
the second one with the picture says my little sister's friend can't be this kawaii
 

well, the next step should be obvious...


(a hint for those who don't know me)
 

for obious reasons


 or size comparison


as you can see Kuroneko is my imouto from now on.


look at her!


what glory!


some pictures have strange cables in them because my mobile
phone had no energy anymore and had to be recharged
 

recharged with love to be exact


you can see she is very rich in details


just look at those frilly frills and that mouth!


this is the Masquerade costume, which she's wearing the first part of the series


it has crosses or swords on it
 

so it could be very well a Zack cosplay


probably not


she has this maid-like hairband on her head, I like it
  

 as you can see the right ear is nearly covered by her hair


which goes to around the end of her waist
 

shes has two hands


the poses of the hands make me feel like bongo drums
 

harder!


I would let those hands rape me, twice(per minute).
 

before we continue with my fetishes I will sing a song



It's a song about endings


I might as well call it ED14


you know the deal with those shining bases?
 

you can panchiras your imoutos without them noticing
 

hurray shiny base!


banzai for cloud cosplays cosplaying Zack


but as real pdf files we have our own panchira methods


there's a reason why I don't want to use my hq cameras's space for figure shootings
 

you have to be very stealthy about this
 

...


one wrong move and you will see the depths of eternal despair


but it will be worth it.


seems like it's time for my highly potentious reviews!
 

at first comes the HAKENKREUZARMBINDE

I bought it at 1999.co.jp for 1500yen on the 14th of September
it shipped on the 20th and arrived today at the first of Octember

the material feels very good and it is wide enough to fit even on my thigh without problems

I will give around:


5 out of 5 Naziisms


now for the Kuroneko figurine

I bought it at 1999.co.jp for 3600yen
for both items together I had to pay shipping costs of 980 yen
as to be expected when packed in one package they arrived on the same day,
in the same package, just in case you didn't notice.
like all packages I get, it arrived safely

the figurine itself is very nice
it's made in a 1/8 scale so she's around 17.5cms high
the coloring is beautiful, she has many little accessories,
like the flowers and the frills.
the expression is very cute and has a lively touche

my biggest concern was that the tights looked a little bit strange in the pictures I saw
but after getting the figure I can proudly say that this figure's tights are of high quality
all my concerns turned to naught(y) after frollicking in their awe

I can give a deserved pack of:

 

five out of five Kuronekos giving five out of five fingers for things that deserve it

and a video


a video about machines!


if you don't have nything to remark about the number on haruhi's shirt...


we are done with today's package's review


but as thanks for scrolling this far, I will give you some screens of my desktop


though the left one is filled with firefox


but whatever...


you can't have everything in life, unless you are me or Chuck Norris.
 

this is art,
 

this is cross-dressing,


and this is why you visit my blog.
 

out!

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a really good job at showing off how cute that Kuroneko figure is. She looks really adorable, especially with Vivio and others on your desk.

    ReplyDelete