07/05/2011

Oriental Battler Techniques



It's been quite a while since my last post, hasn't it?





Yes it has.


me as the pervert behind that little plate next to the door
 

understandably I was playing all kind of eroges, so I had little to none time for anything


well yeah, I didn't die or anything like that, sorry for you


but even so there are things hitting me in the tapped spots


but of course as I have well organized physical training that' just okay with me
 

cause someday this planet will be under my control anyway.


waiting for you on the field of battle.

5 comments:

  1. Nice video. I love Zetsubo Sensei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've played any old eroges. I should really get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. old eroges aren't that bad

    the one above is 淫獣幻夢 from ringer bell^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy scene from SZS. I used to play some old eroge back in the day when we didn't have bit torrent and google.

    ReplyDelete