17/11/2010

My lesser half...

or how the society sees my better half.



Hello my fellow nightbars.






It's freezing like fridges over here so I just want to say you how awesome you are imo.



but to come back to topic...



lately I've been playing rockman second once again and couldn't defeat airman, woodman and the others. my nes died painfully. and now I won't be able to defeat them, sory for your missed packages.


well who you wouldnt? I would. Actually I do.




Thank you for listening. Please cut the taxes.

8 comments:

  1. My favorite scene from that movie.

    I saw what you did there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel slightly confused by this, but nice vids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To punish them although not done but meant. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorrow were ever razed, and testy wrath. Supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penis! Penis! Followed

    http://lifethroughironsigths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete