13/11/2010

Bad Apple Minesweeper

Isn't it amazing, how normal people can create art out of nothing?



This fine specimen is made with Minesweeper flags.




by the way, I'm now taking part in the affiliate program of play-asia.com
whenever you click on one of my ads and buy somethign there play-asia will recognise you came from my site and I will get a small pecrentage of the price for the goods you bought
so please visit play-asia over oneof my ads, if you want to buy something there^__^

Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions

Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other RegionsPlay-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other RegionsPlay-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other RegionsPlay-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions


on the right site of the page I have a banner thing, so it will allways be easy to visit play-asia

10 comments:

  1. haha that minesweeper video is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're missing out on a huge detail, these aren't normal people....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap that's incredible!
    I like that picture too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe didn`t see that before :D nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. some cool things up on here, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the song more than the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sometimes I think that i could also be cool and do this kind of things, but then i realize that i'm just very very bad at nearly everything and go back to fappin'

    ReplyDelete